Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

My vagina keeps " bulging " after bowel movements do you think I have a vagina prolapse? please help!


Posts: 1,092

Joined 6-May-06

Top Poster
22-Sep-08 9:26 pm

This is called a rectocele.

A rectocele occurs when the end of the large intestine (rectum) pushes against and moves the back wall of the vagina. An enterocele (small bowel prolapse) occurs when the small bowel presses against and moves the upper wall of the vagina. Rectoceles and enteroceles develop if the lower pelvic muscles become damaged by labor, childbirth, or a previous pelvic surgery or when the muscles are weakened by aging. A rectocele or an enterocele can be present at birth (congenital), though this is rare.

Wendy Baby Boy Daniel 05/97 Baby Boy Justin 10/99 Baby Girl Alayna Faith 05/07 Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker