Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

TTC baby girl

Jen

Joined 26-Dec-10

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

18-Dec-11 1:12 pm

bless your heart i know how confusing those faq's are. too much information and your brain explodes. ttc boy. ttc girl, do this don't do that shuttles or not to shuttles O+12 what? hugs. i'll sum up for you.

get yourself a basil body temometer  and check your temps every morning, ( bbt- basil body temp) then buy a ton of ovulation predictors (opks). take a few months to learn your body. i know on the girl diet you can't have salt or red meat. i know cranberry and crystal light is good. maybe some other ladies will chime in about suppliments and stuff.

i know timing is your least importnant factor. so you have to decide if you want shuttles which says girl sperm are slow so you want to have sex ( dtd) several days before you ovulate (O). o+12 says wait until after you O. i guess your cervical mucus will change from egg white to creamy which favors girl. not sure as i always conceived mine on O day with tons of egg white cm.

we swayed boy but im sure i know where i messed up. i never checked my ph levels. so check yours. dh was sneaking ice cream and he can't live without scalding hot showers. plus i cheated sopme by skipping breakfast. i usually don't eat until 1pm. i hope that helps some.  try fertilityfriend.com. you can chart your temps there. good luck sweetie!

Baby Bear Girl01, Baby Bear Girl03, Baby Bear Girl05, Baby Bear Girl09, Baby Bear Girl10Heartbroken, Baby Bear Girl11, Baby Bear Girl11Heartbroken, Baby Bear Boy12, Baby Bear Girl13Heartbroken and another little born sept 4th!!